lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

i still remember the look on your face, the words that you whispered were just us to know.
you told me you loved me, so why did you go? i had to recall now, the smell of the rain fresh on the pavement. i ran off the plane, that sure lighted night, the beat of your heart, it jumps through your shirt, i can still feel your arms. but now I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes, all that i know is i don't know how to be something you miss. i never thought we'd have a last kiss. i never imagined we'd end like this. your name, forever the name on my lips. i love your handshake meeting my father. i love how you walk with your hands in your pockets. how you kiss me when i was in the middle of saying something. there's not a day i don't miss those rude interruptions. so I’ll watch your life in pictures like i used to watch you sleep. and I’ll feel you forget me like i used to feel you breathe, and I’ll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are, hope it’s nice where you are, and I hope the sun shines and it’s a beautiful day, and something reminds you, you wished you had stayed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario